Suicide is something not to take lightly. There are so many people out there who are suffering in silence. If we know the warning signs that someone could be suicidal then we can identify people who need help the most. Here is a video that I created on 10 warning signs that someone could be suicidal. If you know of any more, please leave them down below in the comments!
- Suicide Prevention Line. 1-800-273-8255. This is a 100% confidential phoneline that you can call if you or someone you know is in crisis. They can connect you with services in your area to help you.
- Suicide Prevention Text Line. Don’t feel confident enough to call? The suicide prevention line also has a chat line you can access here!
- List of Suicide Hotlines Around the World. Here is a list of hotlines that you can call if you are not in the United States.
- American Association of Suicidology. A great resource to learn about suicide, awareness, and treatment.
- BetterHelp. Want to speak to an online therapist now? BetterHelp is an amazing website that will connect you to your perfect therapist right in the palm of your hand. With 24/7 access to your therapist, I believe BetterHelp is an amazing resource if you need someone to talk to. <– this is an affiliate link but all opinions are my own. I would never recommend something that I did not think was helpful to you.